Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there all, I thought I'd make a new thread for my free music since I wanted to make a thread that focuses on smaller freebies rather than just restaff releases and ancient collections.

Here is the first track, Harvest Meadows, a village theme for fantasy rpgs:

If you wish to download the tracks I post here, there is a download button next to the share button on each track's soundcloud embed.

All tracks are free for non-commercial use as long as I am credited as Scythuz. If you wish to use a track commercially, please contact me first!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice! Not sure if I can use this song but still, thank you for sharing :D

JohnnyR

Dungeon Master
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I commented on the track itself on SoundCloud, but hey, why not comment here as well?

Great job, Scythuz! I loved how it seems calm and somehow happy, and then it gets deep and somewhat dramatic at some points!

I'm usually away from the forums, so seeing this thread of yours as soon as I logged in after a while was a great way to end the day, thank you for the great song! :rwink:

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@JohnnyR Thank you! I forgot to say, it's nice to see you back!

Here is the 2nd track, Unanswered Questions, this is a reflective theme for cutscenes or exploration of areas with a tragic past:

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here is the 3rd track, Halfspear Castle, this is a dungeon theme created with SNES sounds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightxGamer