headdie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
Hi all

I am looking for a RMVX ACE tile set for a wooden ship to fit in with the standard tileset style.

The ship is a merchant vessel docked in port, the orientation of the map means I would prefer a ship running top to bottom rather than horizontally though if it comes to I can rebuild the map as it is early stages.

As previously mentioned the ship is in port so would need to work as an addition to the Exterior/Outdoor tileset.

Looking through GranmaDebs links I cant seem to find a link to anything suitable in the links that still work and 2 hours of searching has failed to yield anything  so I am hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

headdie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
I was hoping for vertical alignment but can certainly make yours work.  also massive respect for your input on restaff.

headdie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm, thanks for pointing it out but the tiles look to be RMXP?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yup, that's from the RMXP RTP. You can use in Ace, as long as you own RMXP.

headdie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
I do have both but I am worried about the contrast in visual style as with the ship in dock it will be in the middle of RMVX/Ace tiles

edit

given how this is going I will take what I can get and run with Avery's ship. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oneesama