Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
v1.0.5 Updated
Fix two bugs.
1. When actor moving to a touch point on the connected map, he will keep going event reach the touch point.
2. In the case when the actor stands at any corner of the main map and there are two maps connected (only one connected map will be showed), if the actor moving to the map which is not displayed, he will move into the map that showed and at a wrong position.

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never mind.

Just loading this thread too slow then I thought I didn't post v1.0.5 update. And I did't find any button to delete this post.

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
v1.0.6 Updated
Fix a bug that resetting the moving animation when switching maps so that the animation may look strange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harwin