tyranzero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm searching a bust message plugin. yes, there are some bust plugins but they all replace the face image.
what I'm searching for is a bust plugin that lets you have both face and body shown at the same time.

for those who don't want to use much time or/and not an artist.
I'm thinking of using 1 bust use for all, as the example below.

original.pngoriginal right.pngreverse.pngreverse right.pngduo.png

body behind message as the face at the front.
I think it will save us some time if someone decides to use bust but don't want to create many busts.
expect plugin command or script to add/move/remove the bust.

can't seem to found that allows only 1 bust and have both face & body. since related to plugin and none found, I'll place it here.

tho, what you guys think?
....I request. if wants to create it, thank you for create it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is because bust scripts and plugins are supposed to replace the face, with the face being removed for the bust being the most important part of the plugin.

usually if you don't want to remove the face, the simplest way is to use a show picture for the bust directly before the show text command with the face. Or even two show picture for two busts.

You could try to request a bust plugin that generates the picture filename from the face used without removing the face, but that way would still be limited to a single bust because you have only a single face setting - the second bust always has to be done with show picture.
and if you already need to use show picture, it is (in my opinion) simpler to use two show picture instead of asking for a plugin to place one of them only

tyranzero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is because bust scripts and plugins are supposed to replace the face, with the face being removed for the bust being the most important part of the plugin.

usually if you don't want to remove the face, the simplest way is to use a show picture for the bust directly before the show text command with the face. Or even two show picture for two busts.
you're right, show image can. I only use show image to show a full image png.
thank you for the info.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
universum