Searching for armor sprites (characterless)

Telemindred

Telemindred the Archmage
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There was a script I got for the RPGMAKER VX ACE which allows one to attach overlays to equipment. So by equipping plate armor, the plate armor would then appear/be worn by the character who donned it. Additionally, if I could get empty suits of armor sprites, I could also have haunted armor be a potential battler. The issue is that I'm not good with image editing, nor am I good with pixel art. So I wanted to see if there were already sets of armor sprites out there that I could use, if there was an easy way to do so without additional sprites, or if someone could make the type of armors I was looking for originally.

The format is VX Ace. For simplicity's sake I'd prefer the art style be similar to the game's built in textures.

The type of armors that I'd be needing are:
  • Cloth (robes, capes & cloaks, hats & hoods, etc.)
  • Leather (fighter styled armor & thief styled armor if possible)
  • Chainmail (ring & scaled)
  • Banded/Scaled armor
  • Plate Mail Armor
  • Full Plate Armor
  • Shields (buckler, kite, tower)
  • Helmets (leather, open, closed).
I'm not needing these anytime soon as I'm still working out the foundations of my game, but I did want to find a solution sooner rather than later.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains