Vergel_Nikolai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I was wondering where I could find a centaur faceset and sprite that matches that of RavenBlackBird's SV Battler. Kinda wanted em because I am making a game where you play as the enemies. I am very thankful to RavenBlackBird and the others for creating SV Sprites for the Swordsman, Mage, Succubus, and the Centaur which would be the main party of the game. The former two have one faceset and sprite in the game while the succubus has facesets and sprite provided by Avery so that leaves the centaur with just the battler. And while I think of a better alternative for a strong, tanky member of the party, I also request centaur faceset and sprite.

If someone wanna pick this request up and make the two from above for me, here's a reference. Credits to RavenBlackBird
Centaurs.png

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! (I'm assuming you're using MV, so these resources are all for that engine) Centaur sprites actually already exist in relation to the battlers, the ones that immediately pop to mind are by @hiddenone and are under the Sprites tab where it says "Centaurs & Lamias"

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/

For facesets, you can probably just use the MV character generator to make matching faces, since centaur look just like humans in the facial region :)

Hopefully this helps!

Vergel_Nikolai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there! (I'm assuming you're using MV, so these resources are all for that engine) Centaur sprites actually already exist in relation to the battlers, the ones that immediately pop to mind are by @hiddenone and are under the Sprites tab where it says "Centaurs & Lamias"

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/

For facesets, you can probably just use the MV character generator to make matching faces, since centaur look just like humans in the facial region :)

Hopefully this helps!
Hi there and thank you! I checked on Hiddenone's centaur sprites and looking at it none seem to match those of the SV battler above. The closest one seems to be the 4th centaur but it has different hair color and extra accessories but it is male similar to the battler. I might ask someone to remake Ravenblackbird's centaur using Hiddenone's base centaur but IDK where to find nor should I bother.

As for the faceset, I'll see if I can recreate the one above with the base generator assets. Thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx