Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormrider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there.  Listen, I'm trying to find a good set of tiles for the inside of a regular tent, the tent that RPG VX ACE comes with.  Has anyone ever found something that works?  I find it rather ridiculous that they give you a tent but no way to decorate it.  Thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That tile sheet contains a lot of XP resources, so if you don't own XP as well as Ace you can't use them.

I know that PandaMaru has tent interiors somewhere on her thread in the Resources section.

Stormrider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Pandamaru's pieces work well enough for now.  Thanks, everyone, for your quick input!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma