Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormrider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there.  Listen, I'm trying to find a good set of tiles for the inside of a regular tent, the tent that RPG VX ACE comes with.  Has anyone ever found something that works?  I find it rather ridiculous that they give you a tent but no way to decorate it.  Thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That tile sheet contains a lot of XP resources, so if you don't own XP as well as Ace you can't use them.

I know that PandaMaru has tent interiors somewhere on her thread in the Resources section.

Stormrider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Pandamaru's pieces work well enough for now.  Thanks, everyone, for your quick input!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharei