Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi guys,

I am looking for a "characters" resource, similar to "!Switch1.png" and "!Switch2.png", but it is for a low developed town, the most structures here are made with wood, so I am looking for wood switches characters.

I know this request should be easy to find, but every word I use to search, shows me not related topics because every word is ambiguous XD (there is even a RMMV for nintendo switch).

Form:
Resource Type: Characters

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Old town medieval

Description: Any wood switch works, levers, buttons, pulls, handlers.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Weird, someone was asking for the same thing not that long ago. They weren't able to find anything, sadly. I'm not any good at mimicking RTP so I wasn't going to make something, but I was curious so I looked into it. As far as I can tell, historically, as soon as switches were a thing, metal ones were the way they did it. Well, for the switch part anyway, often it was set in wood. Funny thing though, that was for aesthetic reasons, not technological ones. Still, even knowing that the RTP is too modern looking. Hmm. Would a recolor work for your purposes? Changing out the bright handles and way too shiny metal for something more rustic like a black or brown?

Angie90

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No problem, I made this, is not good quality but I hope it helps someone :)
(Ignore the arrow, I made it for another scene).

Hi, love these! Can I use them in my game? If yes, what can I credit you as?

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, love these! Can I use them in my game? If yes, what can I credit you as?
Yes, you can, credit is not needed, but if you want, credit me as stramin :kaojoy:

I am glad you like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheesepot