Season Pass - DLC 3 Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Season Pass DLC 3 is almost here!

Detailed information about this update will be shared on: Wednesday, June 29th.

Update will be available on: Wednesday, July 6th.

FAQ~

Why is this release taking so long?

Tilesets, in general, take longer to create than other resources do due to the complexity of work. But beyond that, we are also taking a little extra time to make sure that the update is: 1) formatted properly for simple and easy use and 2) including extra material to be even more versatile and useful.

We felt that taking an extra week or two to present you with a better product was worth the wait - especially since there currently aren't too many options for those of you who want more content for the standard MV asset style.

Where can I get this tileset?

This set is released as part of the Season Pass, a Steam-only DLC. We will eventually offer the tileset as a stand-alone DLC. But you save a bit of money by purchasing the Pass -- especially since it's 50% off at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The train would be worth it alone. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
It would be awesome tho if that hat and the clothes and so on would be generator parts~~~

*lovely wink to the wonderful person doing that DLC*

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That looks beautiful!  Curse my poverty! :(

I'm surprise carmilla isn't suggesting international art theft.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like the face and the sprites look cool too, a maid, some steampunk-y workers, a traindriver and Miss Green Hat!

And you can't deny that train looks fabulous! :D

PlayBoyMan

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every time I get word of an update for RMMV, I gets the goosebumps. 

It's so exciting. 

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The train is probably not something I would personally use, but I must say, it is quite nice. I might use the benches though. Looking forward to seeing what all comes with the pack! This one just might actually impress me :3

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The train is probably not something I would personally use, but I must say, it is quite nice. I might use the benches though. Looking forward to seeing what all comes with the pack! This one just might actually impress me :3

I agree! It looks awesome but to me it doesn't seem to fit in with the RTP. I feel like there is too much detail in the train. Actually it seems like the floor tile and the train are both off color-wise compared to the palette of the RTP which has the overly vibrant saturated color scheme. Very nice tiles though. It'll be interesting to see the full set to decide for sure!

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I forgot the season pass was a thing. Time to break the piggy and throw money at you guys again :p

The look is decidedly different from the RTP, but that is not a bad thing at all. It's nothing that a bit of color-correction on the RTP couldn't fix, though.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks pretty badass!! Can't wait to see the whole package!!

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I agree! It looks awesome but to me it doesn't seem to fit in with the RTP. I feel like there is too much detail in the train. Actually it seems like the floor tile and the train are both off color-wise compared to the palette of the RTP which has the overly vibrant saturated color scheme. Very nice tiles though. It'll be interesting to see the full set to decide for sure!

the floor is actually from the default rmmv scifi tileset though.

DragonVine

May or May Not be Batman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That looks amazing! I'm glad I purchased the season pass awhile back. Awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Chaos Avian

Abyssal Wing
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is this Steampunk styling I'm seeing? Hwehwehwehwee buying the Season Pass was a damn good call... *makes Generator backup folder*

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looking forward to this update!

CallMeKerrigan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't used my copy of MV yet but that is some gorgeous work. I can't wait to try it out. 

RishigangiX

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The train looks great, the style will fit well with bokou's steampunk tileset imo.

Lets see how this turns out. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.
Another screenshot from my 3D RMMV project, this time from an inside map:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camthao