Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by Archeia, Dec 2, 2016.
i want this but i broke , i did preorder RPG Maker i still have to buy this dlc right?
@Nightshade Yes, this is something completely separate from anything included with the MV preorder.
daww massive disappointed >< but thank you for telling me
Thanks so much for the info Archie.
YAY!! I can't wait to make some mini-heroes!!
[[EDIT]] Hey @Archeia, there is a "glove" booboo in the kids SV Clothing. Umm.. not sure if I can post a screenie(?).. but do you see the booboo? The Right Hand Glove is missing.. SV_Clothing1_p04, in Use Physical Skill, Frame One
The update is amazing, but I think it came packaged with a bug. The character generator seems to fail loading character .JSON files, whenever I load one nothing happens. I didn't have this issue before the update, but I want to make sure this isn't just me.
@Seacliff, I have found that it won't load any previous files for the generator. But if you save a new one (now that Kids tab is added), it loads just dandy candy.
That is not a bug but a change to the json format that was required to save the kids variants.
Search the forum for this, other users already posted how to change your old json files to be loadable with the new generator
Ooh can you take a screenshot plz
They look amazing! I have 4 questions however.
1. Do I need to manually add these to the generator?
2. When does the next season pass start? (If there is one)
3. Do I also get the features from the other seasons?
4. When does this end?
1. Archeia said they should be automatically added to your generator.
2. I don't think there's any answer to this at the moment.
3. I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you buy the Season Pass now, you will get all 4 DLCs that have been put out with it. But, there's not another "season".
4. When does the Season Pass end? This is the last release for it.
@Archeia, Here ya go!
See, no glove. I can zoom out or post the whole image if you want. It's the Physical Skill, Frame 1.
Hope this helps!
@Miacuro Okay thank you. I'll look into it
1. Nope that will happen automatically
2. Nobody knows but according to the bad reviews on steam i would guess there is no second season
3. If there is a new season pass u have to buy it again. The first season pass covers the 4 dlc's in its description. It would make 0 sense if you would get xxx amount from one single purchase.
4. The season pass fulfilled its obligations and is over. I hope there wont be a second one.
Thank you for the response. I probably won't be getting this as there are probably other better DLCs than this.
Will this go on sale in the Degica store?
Don't know if it's right to post this here but I really want to say how much I like the new generator parts. I also think they can be even useful for people who aren't interested in child characters because with some editing you can use the parts for elder characters too. Here is an example:
Still have to do a little more editing but I think those girls looks pretty nice and would fit great in a school-setting game.
Hair and eyes are all parts from the child generator. Like the hairband and the t-shirts the first and third girl wearing.
Oh and the mouth of the second girl is one of Mon's character generator expansions (didn't want to hide that).
Well... Yes. Just want to say that there are many options with those generator parts. So thanks for creating them. They are very beautiful.
@mara_vertin Great job on those edits! By chance will you be sharing them with the rest of the class? ?? There are some cool hair styles and accessories from kids parts of love to use in the adult parts.
@MiacuroHa ha. Thanks. I definitely would (if I ever get the editing 100% right). But as far as I know it's okay to edit DLC content for your own purpose but you are not allowed to share them. Sorry.
@mara_vertin Oh crap.. you're right.. sigh.. I guess I'll have to find a way to edit them myself.
On a scale of 1-10, my editing skills are approximately .5 lol
Separate names with a comma.