Second Skill Command for Special Skills

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by GreyWolfVino, Dec 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GreyWolfVino

GreyWolfVino Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So I'm using Yanfly's Skill Core plugin where every skill created goes under the skills command but I'm also using Yanfly's Equip Battle Skill plugin which sets a limit on the skills you can uses at once and I've already implemented skills that allow the actor to transform but I want skills like that to place in another skill command (like attack, skill, guard, item) so it doesn't limited by the Equip Battle Skill plugin. Example: Goku have 6 skills able to be equipped but a special skill called Super Saiyan. I don't want Super Saiyan to be under Skill but like under Transform so when Goku reaches the requirements he could use the Super Saiyan skill without having to use one of his 6 equip skill slots. This could alos allow me to change his skill set when transformed and when normal.
    All Yanfly plugins can be found at yanfly.moe
    Yanfly Skill Core Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/13/yep-8-skill-core/
    Yanfly Equip Battle Skill Plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/08/yep-90-equip-battle-skills-rpg-maker-mv/

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your post to include links to the web pages where you got these plugins. That way, if anyone who wants to help you needs information, they won't have to go hunting for it.

GreyWolfVino likes this.
  3. GreyWolfVino

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay will do

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @GreyWolfVino I see that you've added that Yanfly's plugins can be found at yanfly.moe
    People know that, but the site is big and hunting through it for a specific plugin can take time, which may deter some people from helping you. What I asked for was
    - a link
    - to the web page where the specific plugins can be found.
    The more help you can give to people to make it easier for them to help you, the better response you are likely to get.

GreyWolfVino likes this.
  5. GreyWolfVino

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Sorry I'm kinda new to posting on here as you can see but I did fix it just now. Thank you!