Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Script

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: N/A

Description: Trying to find a script that works and is free for commercial use. Want to be able to pass under a normally impassable tile (with regions would be nice).

SecretPassage.js by mykrme (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/secret-passage-plugin.73296/) doesn't work. luizcubas did an edit and that worked better, but still doesn't work. If you start player in the map with the regions, or transfer between maps while in the hidden region, then it works fine. But when you transfer in from another map the character can still pass through the tile but is visible. Maybe someone could edit this again to fix this? Or if someone can tell me how to fix this in some other way? Or did I do something wrong and it does in fact work? It does do exactly what I want, just not when I want it to...

OcRam_Passages (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ssages-plugin-v3-03-updated-2019-09-08.88047/) costs money, so that's out. Never even tried it.

GIL_Fourway.js by gilgamar (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/event-fourway-passage.58283/) I can't get to work, and it looks like they aren't doing RPG Maker anymore.

Region Restrictions by Yanfly (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Region_Restrictions_(YEP)) only allows visible passage.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ocram is one of the best though, but if you only want to go under passage, there is one, but Idk if its free for commercial.
if I remember the name correctly, it was around MPP_HiddenPassage.

I'm going to find it to make sure.

EDIT:
here is the site its japanese I think, but if you have a translation tool, you know what it can do.

Just make sure, if you use taller sprite, it will be visible while you can hide it
in Ocrams passages plugin.

only underneath is nice, but above, never tested though.

Last edited:

KawasakiNinja

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://woodpenguin.web.fc2.com/MV_Plugin/HiddenPassage.html
Gonna try it out.

Edit: It almost works! Like, it does, but it doesn't cover the top of your head like mykrme's script did. Maybe I can find some work around... Or if you know a way to fix this?

Edit 2: IT WORKS! Just have to set the tile above where your head shows with the "impassable" region. Thank you ShadowDragon! <3

And I'd hope OcRam's is good for 19.99 EUR, I'm just not willing to do that at this time.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
make a clean project and test out ocram plugin, I know its exspensive one, specially 19,99 with credit and 59,99 without,

but its one of the best passage plugin out there. Also he is active and where a bug is and reported, and can be replicated,
within a day or 2, the update is downloadable.

But he take alot of time in his plugins, so its worth it.
If your game is good why not, but you should think about it.

If its just under the walls and not above, than the MPP_HiddenPassages is probably the best option though,
while its easy and all you need.

Ocram covers under and above the plugin, under the mountain and above, chest can only be opend on the upper levels or lower
levels, same as for enemies while its not on default.

If you dont that much, than I wont suggest Ocrams :)
I dont know your game, so when its usefull, than try it, if not, than dont.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In REquests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

KawasakiNinja

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plug-In REquests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Didn't know this subforum existed. Thought it was all in the other one. Thx.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour