bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello all and welcome to the IGMC 2018 Secret Santa thread! The way this thread works is you post that you wish your game to be reviewed by another forum member, and in return you will review a game as well.

To begin, post a link to the game you wish to be reviewed. You can use the thread page here, or your IGMC 2018 entry page on itch.io. Once we have ten submissions, or a week passes (assuming at least two submissions in that week), I will assign you. Once assigned, you will have two - three weeks to finish the review. Post the review on the page the review requester provided.

If you get a game you already did, let me know and I can give you a different game in that group. This may result in some game getting played by 2 people in the same round.

Once you are done with your review, you can request to go again, and you will be put in the next open group of ten (this way you can proceed at a pace which is comfortable for you). However, I will not assign you again until you tell me you wish to go again. Also, if I find it is always the same ten people going I may ask you to wait one group to be fair to everyone.

We will keep this up until Christmas, so post away!

And, if you just want to find a random game to play, here is a link to the main contest page with all the entries. https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018/entries

Last edited:

Zelgadis85

IGMC 17/18 Entrant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First one here! Our Adventure is a game by both me and @Punamaagi. I'm eagerly awaiting for games to try out (and of course for reviews on our game, too).

Last edited:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have any games to be reviewed yet, butt I can do reviews if you like.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, the other part of IGMC 2018 I was greatly looking forward to. Thanks for arranging/hosting again @bgllisp
I'm all in. Abyss of Oblivion

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hate typing on my phone on the forums. But the forum sign In Won’t send the confirmation verification email in for me. So I’m stuck!

Anyway! Please add me to the list! Here’s my game in return!

https://paladin-cleric-of-awesome.itch.io/a-witches-heart

Can I request that the review only be written, just because I don’t like watching let’s plays, people can do let’s plays, but I find them difficult to watch. Sorry!

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks as if I'm not allowed to do any reviews here, so I'm not sure what to do. I can post reviews on this thread if you wish, but I Don't think that will work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123