Seegurkotchi - Sea Cucumber Pet Simulator OUT NOW!

Zion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello my friends,

it's me again! And this time, I bring you a... Sea cucumber! Actually, a sea cucumber pet simulator. Inspired by the Tamagotchi, the good x4JiinX (german forums) and the great WIZO! For all those who always wanted to have a sea cucumber as a pet!

Genre: Pet Simulation

Control: Mouse

Platform: PC, Windows

Languages: German, English

Decide between 3 different, lovingly designed sea cucumbers. Every sea cucumber is unique and has different needs. Take care of your sea cucumber by feeding it, training it and keeping its fish tank clean.

How long do you manage to keep your sea cucumber alive?

Features:
- lovingly designed, hand pixeled sea cucumbers and backgrounds
- music specially adapted for this game
- three different types of sea cucumber to choose from. Each has its own needs
- Give your sea cucumber its own name!
- Adjusting the playing speed for impatient players
- "High score" indicator. How long does your sea cucumber live?
- automatic saving
- In-Game help

Addiction factor included!

Who knows, if you stroke your sea cucumber long enough, it might get bigger one day? :rwink: ...Okay, let's not do this :rswt

Download will follow as soon as the beta tests are finished.
Beta Tests are finished. Download here:

Here is my homepage

Here is the download on itch

How long does a playthrough take? Well, I have no idea. I'd say it's open end. Till you get tired of it or until your sea cucumber dies.

A relatively large amount of money went into this game. If you like the game, I would be very happy about your support!

The game was just finished and is still in an early testing phase. Probably some sea cucumber bugfixes as well as sea cucumber-ly improvements are still needed. After the tests are finished, you will get a download link of course :cool:

Screen1EN.jpg

Screen2EN.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4EN.jpg

You can also visit me on my website or in my discord :)

Freedom for the sea cucumber!

Last edited:
Reactions: J-G

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Download will follow as soon as the beta tests are finished.
So it's not released yet? I'm moving this thread to "Games in Development" for now. Once it's completed I can move it back to "Completed Games".

I've moved this thread to Games in Development. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved your thread to Commercial Games. Congratulations on completing your game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My app store submission for Knight Bewitched 2 got rejected - I forgot that Google's not as fond of scantily clad girls as Steam is. I'll have to replace my cover art...
I have just restored the Pelican Town Community Center in Stardew Valley. Somehow I feel like I've completed a rite of passage as a gamer.
Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gothsorrowsuffer