The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I am seeking the animation of several Holder Style Animated battlers for my RPG. (The pixelated types that Holder himself and many others use is what I would like.) Always ask questions on what I'd want if I wasn't being specific enough (my apologies), if you'd like, feel free to offer suggestions to me. Anyone can take on any of my characters or any amount, depending on if you actually can and want to do it. If you can, then thanks, big time. :D  For examples of Holder style battlers, visit his page here: http://animatedbattlers.wordpress.com/rpgmakermaterial/actors/all/. For anyone who wants to use the finished battlers that are shown here to show their completion, feel free to use them for any reason, as long as you give full credit to Izark and Bukarett; Bukarett for the very first draft made for the base models, and Izark for the true and finished product. Please enjoy to those who want to use these battlers. ;)

Zachariah:

Izark has finished the two battlers for Zachariah.

X:

This battler has been finished by Izark.

Tialis:

Izark has finished Tialis's bow battler. The sword battler will eventually be finished when he has free time from his college studies.

Avaion:

Izark says that he's done with Avaion, but I don't have it yet. 

That's it for all of my character ideas. It should be pretty easy: there are already designs to work off of and places to get ideas from, you just need to do the normal animations that are expected from Holder animations. Thanks to anyone who considers helping me or actually does help me. Any and all help would be amazing, including suggestions and questions for if you do actually want to tackle this. Once again, thanks to any who consider this. :)

Tialis And His Sword.png

Dual Blade Zachariah.png

X.png

Zachariah.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
pssst you should ask to holder he offer a free workshop for made is battler : D!

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd love to, but he's been on break for about the last two months due to dealing with personal issues. And, he only accepts two types of battlers: warriors, one handed basic weapons, archers, with just bows. So, none of my characters exactly match the categories.

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese. Plus, I think that with what I've seen on this Kaduki's website, that he makes character sprites, not animated battlers; the sprites do look nice though.

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
He makes the battle idle,evade,run 8-directions,defense,win,faint,slash,bow shot,magic cast.

Its just in 32-32 pixels wide.

You could simply stretch the height to 150% to fit with holder's.

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Problem is that I don't know how to do that. Second, I'm not very artistic and I LOVE the purist Holder style where you can actually modify the character spreadsheet by changing the individual pixels easily in like Microsoft Paint and adding your own personal touch to this.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Bump~ :D

Ah, I'm sorry I won't have time to animate these but maybe you'll be able to edit using the Holders template, its a lot of copy and pasting really and just twitching the colors to suit them. If your interested I'll make Avaion tomorrow, and if you need any changes just shoot ;)

From left: Zach, Tialis and X 

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l34AOPM.png[/IMG]

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bukarett that's awesome! (Sorry hijacking thread)

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
O_O Oh. My. God. THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you so, so much! I only have three things to say:

1. Yes, feel free to do Avaion, you have complete permission from me.

2. Can you make Tialis's outfit white instead of green? I totally forgot to put that detail back in when editing my post. Also, would it be possible to make X more tan and to have his gloves, boots, and pauldrons be blue?

3. I don't know in the slightest how to adjust what you've given me into the Holder style; I'm only a writer and a person with a large imagination, not an artist or expert on technology.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Done~ Again if you need any changes just shoot. :) You can probably find someone who would be willing to edit these, although you might have hard time editing Zach, since he wields dual swords not just one. The animation would probably have to be done from scratch since Holders only had one weapon attacks. :|

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PV3dszl.png[/IMG]

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Once again, thank you so very much. :)

Do you happen to know someone who could animate these with the Holder style, or should I just start another forum topic for the animations themselves? Oh, and would it be too much trouble for you too give Tialis his onyx short sword for another version?

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Once again, thank you so very much. :)

Do you happen to know someone who could animate these with the Holder style, or should I just start another forum topic for the animations themselves? Oh, and would it be too much trouble for you too give Tialis his onyx short sword for another version?
I'm sure you just continue with this thread just add to your original post and bump once in a while. :D And Yes~ I'll make one with the sword as well. :)

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much, Bukkaret. I feel like I owe you so much for all of the help that you've given me. If you ever need help to write something for an RPG, or a friend, I don't know, than feel free to have me do something with that. Also, when I get to the point where I want/need more people for my game, would be okay to PM you about that?

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
Don't worry about it! This community is all about helping each other out, I only regret i can't animate these.  :(  As for the offer I'm a bit too busy for recruitment and take only commissions, if you ever need those don't be afraid to give me a shout. Good luck with your project.

:thumbsup-left:   ;)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L8ebUkg.png[/IMG]

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I understand. Thanks for all of the assistance! :D

The_Exiled_One

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just thought of something: could you please give Avaion his black scarf?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The_Exiled_One, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie1976