Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! :)

I was wondering if someone could recommend some nice magic altar or magic ritual sprites and tiles? I'm using Ace, but I have access to XP, VX, and MV as well, so any style should work.

Thank you!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you link any reference images of what you are thinking? I mean, I think such a thing could vary greatly depending on your story and setting and all.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you link any reference images of what you are thinking? I mean, I think such a thing could vary greatly depending on your story and setting and all.
Sure thing! Here are a few images of what I'm looking for:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/9/94/The_Conjurer's_Altar.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121209133416

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/c/c7/Altarofxribmain.png/revision/latest?cb=20120310180517

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/9/95/Antronach_Forge_Better.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120721024200

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I felt like playing today and made this. It is all edits of Ace RTP.

I started to add a bunch of "stuff" but figured you could decorate around it as you wanted and use events to add stuff. The fire holders should be lined up that you could use an event over them to have fire going (they are in the !Other2.png sheet in Ace RTP.)

As for people and stuff, you'd probably just need to search for specfic names of them depending on exactly what you want. Mage, hooded mage, whatever it is you are looking for.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry for the really late reply, but thank you very much for making the altar for me! I really appreciate it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quick! Someone give me a snake pun about moving.
Meet the crew...Arrrr!
Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rai1209