RMMV Select Item Categories Plugin: How to Show Text Box at Bottom

lesbrarians

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on a system where the player can set up a stall and sell certain items to NPCs. I don't want some items to show up in the Select Item menu, so I'm using this Select Item Categories plugin, which allows me to set a category for, in my case, items that can be sold at this market I'm creating. Unfortunately, unlike the ordinary Select Item menu, I can't show a text box at the bottom of the screen, which is a little bit awkward. Since the creator of the plugin allows you to modify it, I'd like to figure out how to make it so that the Show Text box doesn't disappear until the end of the Select Item menu. Is there any way to do this? Javascript mystifies me and I'm really not sure where to begin with this.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx