EthanZ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey everyone, first time posting up here (I think this is the right place for this): I am wondering if there is a means in MV yet to hide the quantity of items when employing the Select Item command. There was a script in VX Ace that did this for Key Items, but I have not found an equivalent in MV, and can't figure out how to make it work with Yanfly's Item Core (I tried to make my "Hidden Item A" items all independent items, but that just made them appear with a "3/30" (for example, when I set max items to 30 just to enable Indy Items) instead of a "x1" next to them).

Many thanks, in advance, for the help (and apologies to Shaz if this is the wrong forum to post this question!),
EZ

The earlier script that did this was: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/18266-hide-key-item-quantities/#comment-176150

Last edited by a moderator:

EthanZ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Amazing and Thank You (for programming this on the spot)! 

Perfect and Works Great (along with nearly all Yanfly plugins also up and running).

See screenshot attached - enables the graceful use of the Select Item screen to drive a party conversation system (or a 'choose an action' 80s-style adventure game, etc.) - really, really useful!

Best regards,

EZ

Working Chat Feature.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuCaRoCa