- Aug 28, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Select Item Plus
Introduction and Features
Used the Select Item command and don't know what else to do but check it's id? Check if:
- It's name includes Herb, i.e. Power Herb
- It's a regular, key, hidden A or hidden B item (in case you forgot)
- It's consumable
- If it has an element
- If it's worth more/less/equal to a certain price
- If it belongs to a certain category --> note: <menu category: food>
Select Items not enough? Somehow dumped a weapon/armor id into a variable instead? Check if:
- The weapon type is e.g. Sword
- The weapon is worth more/less/equal to a certain price
- The weapon's parameter (e.g. atk) is more/less/equal to a value
- The weapon's element is e.g. Fire
- The equip type is a shield/head/body/accessory
- The armor type is heavy/light
- The armor is worth more/less/equal to a certain price
- The armor's parameter (e.g. def) is more/less/equal to a value
Or maybe, an event asks you for an item worth more than 1000G and lets you choose what to show them. The plugin makes it very easy to check such things.
To save an npc from certain death, you need to select and give them an armor with def more than 100...
How to Use
Put .js file into plugins folder. Read help for instructions.
Please reply to this post if you need to dig up any more stuff from Select Item.
I don't actually care about this one. Use it however. Anything but repost under your own name.
Another utility plugin that popped out while I was working on my game... Also see Universal Remote Control.