Select Multiple Targets, v2.0.2 (Extended V3 By ST0RMTiger Linked In Post)

Intervention

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry for opening this thread up again, is there any way you can prevent a skill to be used on the same target twice with once cast, for example with the the attack double slap you can hit two different enemies in one turn but you shouldn´t be able to hit the same any twice in this turn.

boulops1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zevia
ZEVIA! I need your help, I love your plugin I just have 1 question. I think this is similar to Intervention's request.

Can you make it so a spell that hit more than once, say you set it to <multipleTargets: 3>, only hit the same target once per cast. so if that spell was say lightning, I can hit 3 different targets but not the same one 3 times or one twice and another one once...

if you could help me with this it would be a life saver.

thanks!

ST0RMTiger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Dear @boulops1 ,

I just managed to extend Zevia's plugin to do exactly what you search for. Additionally, you can choose how damage / positive effect is divided among the targets. (Moreover, i have versions for both MV and MZ, if you changed to that in the meantime. The differences are often so minimal, that this in most cases it is really easy to publish for both engines.)

I already talked to @Zevia and he wants me to publish it separately and not update his own plugin.

So if this is still relevant to you just look at my mod. It is fully compatible with the original. Just replace it.

As this will be my first plugin released, i have to figure out how to do this first. And afterwards it has to be reviewed first :)

Just send me a direct message if you want it quick! I will send it to you.

Best wishes,
ST0RMTiger

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just don't know why, but it's funny.
5.gif
Ugh. The one time I forget to save every hour or so is also the day my computer crashes. That's life!
Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sousou123232