Nosidag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to select a certain way to select specific text on your event page? Like certain parts, or a certain section you want to copy, without having to have to select the ENTIRE page.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support (this is not a tutorial). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I'm sorry - I don't understand a thing you said there.

You never have to select an entire page just to get text. You can either select the text command and copy/paste it, or edit the text command, select the specific text, and copy/paste that. If that's not what you're getting at, then you need to find a different way to explain it, maybe giving some examples using screenshots.

Nosidag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm saying like for example, how you can look at a paragraph, and take your mouse, and click and drag, and select all of the text your want included in what you are about to copy and paste. Can you do that some how on the event page?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please describe in more detail what you're talking about.

Most of the content on an event page is NOT text, but a display of coded information - so you can only mark the code lines and copy them, but only as code - it's impossible to copy them as text into a text editor.

Some commands contain text - show text for example. But to copy that text you have to open the line (edit the command) and copy the text from the command window - you cannot copy it from the event window.

If that does not help you, please make a screenshot of what you want to copy, and we can tell you if that is possible and how.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to do what I said. EDIT the Text command to open up the window in the text editor. Then use the mouse to select what you want.

The text command you see in the event editor is not text that is selectable. You have to EDIT the command to get to the next level down.

Evgenij

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe he wants to now if you can select and copy only certain commands on an event page without the need to copy the whole page.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nigher