dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I thought it would be nice for everyone share some advice for anyone who stressed or anxious.

I made a thread called Not Giving Up and I would recommend giving it a read :)

I put some links to videos or websites I found helpful.

Making a online journal with Penzu
The benefits are: Writing down your thoughts is cathartic and good way to relieve stress after a difficult day

More advice:
Avoid reading comments on videos, I use Google Chrome and you can use the extensions feature to help you avoid seeing toxic stuff like comments, offensive language etc

Avoid reading the news and gossip sites as well. The fear-mongering and catty comments will wear you down as well.

Try to take a break from the computer as well, you can go for a walk and get some fresh air or maybe try to learn a new hobby (drawing, learning an instrument, gardening etc)

Avoid Facebook, Youtube, Reddit and Tumblr and Twitter. There are so many extreme and vile opinions on there it can get ovewhelming.

Try to eat healthier food, drink water and give yoga a try and get plenty of rest.

Talk to someone you trust, it can be a friend, family member, therapist or doctor etc.

Remember you are not alone and there is always support when you need it. Don't be afraid to ask for help. :)

If anyone has anymore tips feel free to share. :)

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I definitely need this! Both for my eyes and hands! Thank you so much!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It sounds kind of obvious, but one thing I've started doing is restricting work to the work week.

If I have projects for clients outside of my day job, I'm only making myself only work on them during those days. By doing this, in my case, it means I have Fridays through Sundays to relax, clear my head, and let all of my papercuts heal for the week ahead (I work as a printer, so papercuts are a way of life).

Dororo

Gespenst MKII pilot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Read classics.
Observe nature.
Enjoy the silence.

mariopepper

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Quite useful tips. But I want to say a little bit about hgh and its importance for health. HGH therapy in Chicago was my solution because I had serious mental and physical problems and it was necessary to do something quickly. I guess I made right decision..

Last edited:

Jon_Snow

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started taking care of my skin over the last few months and it made such a difference. I clean up every night and use a protein moisturizer. I also use an exfoliator with AHA twice a week and a lip mask when needed. Masks are also great for giving my face a fresh look and feel. I like to use charcoal as well as oatmeal avocado. In addition, I often visit laser brazilian hair removal in Brooklyn . They provide services such as laser hair removal, Botox, and dermal fillers, and only use certified medical esthetics.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake