crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well art is a very new area to me. Saying this I have decided to make a thread to keep track of my progress. 

I will be mainly attempting logo and stylized text art. The reason being I need to make a title screen for a game I am working on.

So here is my first try a a stylized text also my first attempt at any art whatsoever. Took me about 20 minutes to make it.

If anyone is willing to comment on anything you see please do. I want as much feedback as possible, but please keep in mind this is really my first attempt at art.

Attempt one Splash text.png

There is also a attempt at my first star system. I wanted to try to make everything from scratch so no images were brought in.

Spoiler

Star System.png

Adding in a small gear. The gear is simple, but I plan on using it top test an animated title screen. View attachment 38684

Last edited by a moderator:

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like the stars, anything space feels serene to me. On first glance the words look like "snattered" though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly