Self Progress Art Thread

crowhound

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well art is a very new area to me. Saying this I have decided to make a thread to keep track of my progress. 

I will be mainly attempting logo and stylized text art. The reason being I need to make a title screen for a game I am working on.

So here is my first try a a stylized text also my first attempt at any art whatsoever. Took me about 20 minutes to make it.

If anyone is willing to comment on anything you see please do. I want as much feedback as possible, but please keep in mind this is really my first attempt at art.

Attempt one Splash text.png

There is also a attempt at my first star system. I wanted to try to make everything from scratch so no images were brought in.

Spoiler

Star System.png

Adding in a small gear. The gear is simple, but I plan on using it top test an animated title screen. View attachment 38684

Last edited by a moderator:

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like the stars, anything space feels serene to me. On first glance the words look like "snattered" though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
berriefarm