Diablerie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi! I will try to be as direct as possible. Is there any plugin that will allow me to have sellers sell only a single unit of an item? Or even put a limited stock of items in stores?

I am using MZ version. Searching through the forum and Google I found a HIME plugin, but it doesn't seem finished or I couldn't make it work. The most promising one I found was the "EIS Shop System", but this only works for the MV.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
tsukihime's plugins are all MV and she is no longer active in the community.

you can try to make the MV plugins work in MZ using Fossil, but that is not guaranteed to work.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MrTrivel's limited shop items plugin for MV might work with MZ, but I'm not sure.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I actually added EIS Shop System compatibility to FOSSIL like a week ago or so. I submitted a pull request to try to get my changes added to official branch, but it hasn't been accepted yet. I don't know if/when Restart will see it.

In the meantime, you can grab my version here. Just make sure that it's the first plugin on your list, and then install EIS Shop System somewhere after that, and you should be good to go. It actually should work even better than it did on MV. While I was making the compatibility fix, I noticed a pretty nasty bug in the original version, and I was able to fix that while I was at it.

TLDR: Install this modified version of FOSSIL as the first plugin in your list, and then install EIS Shop System somewhere after that.

Diablerie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I actually added EIS Shop System compatibility to FOSSIL like a week ago or so. I submitted a pull request to try to get my changes added to official branch, but it hasn't been accepted yet. I don't know if/when Restart will see it.

In the meantime, you can grab my version here. Just make sure that it's the first plugin on your list, and then install EIS Shop System somewhere after that, and you should be good to go. It actually should work even better than it did on MV. While I was making the compatibility fix, I noticed a pretty nasty bug in the original version, and I was able to fix that while I was at it.

TLDR: Install this modified version of FOSSIL as the first plugin in your list, and then install EIS Shop System somewhere after that.
Wow! Thank you very much. I already stopped building the game for today, but tomorrow I will definitely test it. Thanks again and good job!

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow! Thank you very much. I already stopped building the game for today, but tomorrow I will definitely test it. Thanks again and good job!
No problem. I think I tested it pretty well, but let me know if you run into issues.

Diablerie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No problem. I think I tested it pretty well, but let me know if you run into issues.
Hi, I hope it's not too late. Sorry for the delay, but the last few days were complicated.

Come on! The plugin worked perfectly for the purpose of applying limited stock to the shops, however...

01F.jpg

I'm using CoreEngine, MessageCore and MainMenuCore plugins from VisuStella. So the menus got a little buggy.

By turning off all plugins, leaving only Fossil and EISShopSystem, this was the result:

02F.jpg

"Tickets" in the upper right corner is my game currency. The picture was out of place, this time, just him.

I don't know if what I'm going to say now makes any sense, ok? Because my knowledge of programming and the structure of plugins themselves is very shallow. But if there was an option to make the EISShopSystem change only the functioning of the stores and absolutely nothing in the menus, maybe it would be better.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
Okay so, I'm using this script, right? And it works. If you press :Y a menu should come up allowing you to choose an item to use. Nothing happens. You press :A to open the event options menu and choose "Use an Item"? The item selection menu appears. I have no idea how I set this up or why it works the way it does. Absolutely bizarre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashenlingyu