Seperate items (not grouping with quantities)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried searching for this plugin, but I wasn't able to find one.
Basically, I would like a plugin that makes it so that the items in the player's inventory are never grouped with quantity, and instead shown as separate items.
So, if the player has 3 potions, instead of showing "Potion X3", it would show:
Potion
Potion
Potion

Have every item in the game be treated as a unique item, so each would get its own slot in the inventory screen.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Mmmh, have you tried Yanfly's Item core plugin? If I remeber correctly that plugin has an option like independent item or something

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I checked out Yanfly's video on it.
It seems that, even thought we have the optionof making them seperate, it also creates a maximum ammount and shows something like "1/99", "2/99", etc.
Not to mention, I'm not even interested in changing the interface of the item menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitoBooni