Sequence Switches

dancinhero

Cheese man
Reaction score
First Language
English-arabic
Hello, Im working on a game and im trying to make a sequenced switches that works only in 1 way, Like only the following switch sequence would open the gate,( switch 2, 1, 3, then 4)

Note: Im new to the forums so i dont know which section i should be posting in, and Im not very good in Variables :)

Thanks in advance.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't use switches, use a variable to count the sequence.

Each switch on the map checks the current number stored in the variable, if it is activated in the correct sequence then it will increase the variable by one, if not it sets the variable back to zero

Follow the link in my signature to the starting point to get links to the most important tutorials, one of them is the variables guide

dancinhero

Cheese man
Reaction score
First Language
English-arabic
yeah i read your Variable guide and i didnt understand it that well, i mean yes i can make some good Variable puzzles but when it comes to Sequence puzzle i fail.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah i read your Variable guide
Then you did something wrong, because the variable guide I linked in the starting point cannot be read.

It is a game, and it can only be played...

And sorry, I strongly suggest that you look for tutorials on variables until you understand them (it's basic mathematics from higher school years), because you won't get far in game making without using variables.

Last edited by a moderator:

dancinhero

Cheese man
Reaction score
First Language
English-arabic
Never mind sir, i got it to work perfectly :) ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laser_Kirin