SeraphCircle Sideview Monster Packs

Discussion in 'Commercial Games Discussion' started by JosephSeraph, Apr 3, 2017.

1. JosephSeraph

JosephSeraph White Mage Restaff

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Hey guys, its Jo again!
    I want to know if you guys are interested in my Sideview Monster Packs, and potentially other monster packs and graphic resource releases!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Each pack contains 35 monsters with at least one palette / theme swap of each.
    This is a pack that has been finished for quite a while, what I need to know is if there's interest from you -- if yes, hopefully these will be out on Degica's official storefront soon, but also I'll be working on new packs on the same style!

I really, really love doing art and I wish I had had an opportunity to work with you sooner! I want to be able to provide more and more art to the community in the form of awesome packs, so if you're interested, please leave a message! = ))))

Hope I can collaborate with you more and more, and thank you! ~ <3
    Have a wonderful day~

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Delsin7

Delsin7 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    :o Looks really neat Jojo! Would definitely be interested in using this in a game.

JosephSeraph likes this.
  3. SheWolf

SheWolf The Blood Moon She-Wolf Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    This is pretty amazing. I love the exotic monster designs, such a heavy influence of japanese folklore! Also, is that a touch of romancing SaGa with your own twist? Wow!

I'd definitely throw my money at you. Which makes me wonder, why isn't this on the storefront yet!?

Cheers sweetie, I'd love to see you expanding this library and giving the community more options of quality assets!

JosephSeraph likes this.
  4. Ratty524

Ratty524 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    The slimes are me irl.

But seriously, these are fantastic designs that really stand out from what's usually offered at the store. I'd definitely be interested in a purchase and I hope this makes it!

JosephSeraph likes this.
  5. Mettool

Mettool Weenie Hut Jr. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    These look splendid! And they also fit with the RTP style well, so I think a lot of people would be interested in them. A great set for those looking to expand their SV battlers.

JosephSeraph likes this.
  6. Feldschlacht IV

Feldschlacht IV Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I've been working with JosephSeraph for my project for quite some time, and I can personally and professionally attest to his abilities. His work is SHARP and well worth the investment!

JosephSeraph likes this.
  7. Ksi

Ksi ~RTP Princess~ Moderator

First Language:
    English
    It'd definitely add variety to the packs available, and it'd be a neat choice for those who want something less pixelled and more painted. So, yeah, go for it Jo. If you want to do something like that you should. The quality more than talks for itself. (As do the colours).

>.<)b

JosephSeraph likes this.
  8. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Product Discussion and Support is for those Resource Packs which have been officially offered for sale by Degica. Until then, it belongs over in the Resource area of the forum. As these are formatted for MV, that's where I'm going to put this thread.

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker MV Resources. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Nice looking graphics, by the way.

9. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

Personally, I would love for you to make a retro tileset for MV. Most of the retro tilesets currently available resize very awkwardly into MV's 48x48 grid. Your battlers look pretty good, but the community already has Thalzon's and ShadowHawkDragon's which are more expansive and look very similar in style to yours. Just my opinion - still looking forward to whatever you make!

JosephSeraph likes this.
  10. unity

unity Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I have worked with Jo on several projects and I'm always very pleased with his work, which often brings back the magic of the old-school SNES RPGs but with a magical new flavor all his own! If Degica sold this pack I would buy it, no questions asked! ^_^

JosephSeraph likes this.
  11. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

I'm moving it again to Commercial RPG Maker Discussion. RPGMaker MV Resources is only for sharing existing and free resources. Sorry about the confusion, the place we used to put this kind of thread no longer exists.

JosephSeraph likes this.
  12. JosephSeraph

JosephSeraph White Mage Restaff

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Thank you everyone! I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Making graphics for me is a joy so I'm really looking forward to be able commit to making resource packs = )

@SheWolf there's a bit of Romancing SaGa yes, and Final Fantasy (the later final fantasies, 10/12, with their use of colors and mystic designs) and a lot of other stuff floating around! I like creepy silent-hill-y stuff so there's a couple of these in the pack as well, etc. <3

@jonthefox making retro tilesets for MV would be really interesting! I'd be able to do an interesting 24x24 style. Making tilesets is a huge endeavour though so I'm not sure it can happen (there needs to be great variety when working with a new resolution like that, so people are free to make a full game with it) but working on resolutions like that I definitely enjoy!

And about the battlers, they're formatted for Rpg Maker MV, Rpg Maker VXA/VX/XP and Rpg Maker 2003! So its a very flexible pack = )

jonthefox likes this.