Seriously how do you download tilesets

deathpunk187

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know making a new topic was not necessary but I really don't know how to download tilesets from the forums and I'm really confused can someone please help me???

Vinedrius

Member Title
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Click on the image > a popup window comes up with a save button in the lower right corner > click on that button > a new page is opened which contains the image > right click on the image > select "save as" > keep the image format as .png > enjoy.

Edit: In case you are having problems with importing the images, when you open the resource manage window, make sure you select the tilesets folder on the left list first or you won't be able to select the image you have just imported while setting up tiles in the database.

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously, you shouldn't post two topics about the one thing. Mods wont like that :/

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
fair enough ^_^

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously, I believe you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it happens again, just hit the Report button on the unwanted topic and let us know you accidentally posted it twice, and ask for that one to be deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC0RP10