Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So hi again,

I'm back with another quick question.

8R4djWu.jpg

So as you can see in the image above: There are four events. The bottom three are events with no contents and graphics only. And the top is where all the stuff happens.

So long story short, my top event will run and eventually delete the two lamia on the bottom. However, the Demon God will live. 

Now, I make it so that the demon god walks  toward the top event (using move-route). But for what ever reason, the demon god will change shape into a Orge?

Any reason why this is happening?

Pictures below of in-game

egyPqbk.jpg

(before killing off the two Lamia)

V7B08Jw.jpg

(demon god turn to Orge (unintended) the moment move route is activated.)

Please help and thank you for your time :)

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Turn "fix direction" on first: the character sets for large monsters only have one facing, so trying to move them in a direction other than the one they represent in the sprite sheet will cause them to take on the appearance of a different monster.

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Turn "fix direction" on first: the character sets for large monsters only have one facing, so trying to move them in a direction other than the one they represent in the sprite sheet will cause them to take on the appearance of a different monster.
ah awesome! this works pretty well.

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Also check Idle Animation. That way they animate and look better.

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also check Idle Animation. That way they animate and look better.
ah wow. It does make them look better. Thank you :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At this point, "unique and diverse cast of characters" might as well be slang for Every Character is a Human-Sue.
I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zambitos25