Set default hit-ration to 100%?

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Yush, tittle say all, i want to set thease game based default attack hit ration to allways hit when attack -> 100%. How to set thease or where i can edit that default hit-ration into script? Sometimes when enemy/player attack, thease can miss their attack but, this project i need to hit allways.

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Give everyone "HIT Rate - 100%" and "EVAsion Rate - 0%" in the Features box.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You don't actually need Evasion Rate - 0%. If you don't give them an evasion trait, they'll never evade.

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You don't actually need Evasion Rate - 0%. If you don't give them an evasion trait, they'll never evade.
Correct - but EVAsion Rates of 5% are added by default to characters when you make them - Varaosa will need to either delete them, or reduce them to 0%, either is fine.

-What features box if not use "Skill" -database system?
Not just on the Skill, but also on the Classes, Actors, and Enemies themselves in the database.

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Correct - but EVAsion Rates of 5% are added by default to characters when you make them - Varaosa will need to either delete them, or reduce them to 0%, either is fine.

Not just on the Skill, but also on the Classes, Actors, and Enemies themselves in the database.

-Ok, thanks if you think then thease fix the hit-ration problem. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo