Set game draw image for default in battle (Script)

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Welcome, I was not sure how to tell you this better, or how I want to tell you this but, I would like the game to automatically default to do something whenever there is fighting.

I have been a problem exists in this matter, which I have tried to solve:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/size-submenu-to-game-window-width.63038/

Now I'm suddenly invented this kind of temporary or a functional solution that will replace and with fighting this problem. The only problem is that, I have always put this in practice the script manually every battle sceneen when they may occur. I'd like that, this is the default action for that fight.

I have solved the issue and mentioned the problem in such a way that draws the new image under the user interface, which covers that missing part. The problem with this is that very mentioned in the script, that should always be put in order to draw that picture in the background. I would like that, that image will be displayed at all times and will be in the background when it comes to the battle.

Whether or not this any existing solution, or plug-ins?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please explain in more detail and perhaps with screenshots what you're talking about. I simply don't understand what you want, and I suspect that your problem is caused by you doing something in the wrong way.

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Please explain in more detail and perhaps with screenshots what you're talking about. I simply don't understand what you want, and I suspect that your problem is caused by you doing something in the wrong way.
Well, simply question & answer is just: I want to draw by the image on the screen each time when the battle starts by default.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want a picture on the battlescreen, simply place the show picture command in a troop event set for the first turn.
If you want something as part of the battleback, simply copy and edit the battleback picture in an image program like GIMP or Photoshop.

If that is not what you're talking about, then please tell us what you want to draw - that is what I meant by explaining in more detail.

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
If you want a picture on the battlescreen, simply place the show picture command in a troop event set for the first turn.
If you want something as part of the battleback, simply copy and edit the battleback picture in an image program like GIMP or Photoshop.

If that is not what you're talking about, then please tell us what you want to draw - that is what I meant by explaining in more detail.
-I know how to do it or use both of thease way but, that not was acutally think or way what think i like to use. Thease both have still same problem. You need to manually add them into battle scene. I just want to load separate image into battle scene automaticly everytime when battle scene load with out add them one at time into scene into script or command tabs or using battleback or adhere to a particular element.

Thease was just separate image like a logo or someting else but, thease should to pre-loaded & show into scene or load into scene when before battle start.

I know there is not now many or much scenes that i can't to add thease in manually but, when you have over 1000 battle scenes, thease take much at work if you need add manually everyone of them one at time. I din't not need to use this if i was or can solve thease first problem into other topic what i said to have but, i find this solution.

I just want to try to make this more easier or more automaticly happend.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then you still need to describe exactly what you want to do, because there is no "drawing" - you can either program something with a plugin, or display it with a picture.

And if you don't want to add the same troop event to hundreds of troops, simply search for a base troop event plugin that automatically copies the troop events from a base troop to all other troops.

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I get what you are saying.
PHP:
SceneManager._scene._spriteset._back1Sprite._bitmap = ImageManager.loadBattleback1("Cobblestones1");
SceneManager._scene._spriteset._back2Sprite._bitmap = ImageManager.loadBattleback2("Crystal");
I can change the bitmap, but I can't get it to show. Something is missing.

The purpose would be to randomize it?

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Then you still need to describe exactly what you want to do, because there is no "drawing" - you can either program something with a plugin, or display it with a picture.

And if you don't want to add the same troop event to hundreds of troops, simply search for a base troop event plugin that automatically copies the troop events from a base troop to all other troops.
Well, yeah. I just acutally want to display a picture everytime when thease battle start & thease plugin was for sure helpfull if there is any.

I think I get what you are saying.
PHP:
SceneManager._scene._spriteset._back1Sprite._bitmap = ImageManager.loadBattleback1("Cobblestones1");
SceneManager._scene._spriteset._back2Sprite._bitmap = ImageManager.loadBattleback2("Crystal");
I can change the bitmap, but I can't get it to show. Something is missing.

The purpose would be to randomize it?
-Well, thanks for this too but, acutally that not was the think what i want to do. I have already own picture made & that not battleback picture, thease is just normal picture in picture folder & these not gonna be a random one.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
& thease plugin was for sure helpfull if there is any.
That is why I mentioned them - they already exist and have been used by a lot of projects, I just don't have the links ready.
If I remember correctly, both Tsukihime and Yanfly and perhaps a third plugin writer write such plugins.

Varaosa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
That is why I mentioned them - they already exist and have been used by a lot of projects, I just don't have the links ready.
If I remember correctly, both Tsukihime and Yanfly and perhaps a third plugin writer write such plugins.
Not because it would disrupt me but, i still like to have thease plugin if there is any or better solution.

For now i was added manually in battle scene "Show Picture" -element/command but, ofcourse that was added manually but, i don't need to use that if battle load that automaticly if there is no other solution here to widen the game menu window, the size of the window itself.

Thease current solution still work anyway but, is not a very nice way to solve the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digimanthan