Status
Not open for further replies.

batsboost

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So, I have my character and an npc running down a hallway and talking. They are both on set move route, repeat. When the event finishes the talk, it transfers them to a new map. When the new map loads, my character continues running. How do I get him to stop?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need another set move route to stop him running. When you do the transfer, just do a Set Move Route on the player, but don't actually put any movement commands. That has the effect of cancelling any previous move route, including repeating ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

batsboost

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You need another set move route to stop him running. When you do the transfer, just do a Set Move Route on the player, but don't actually put any movement commands. That has the effect of cancelling any previous move route, including repeating ones.
Thanks again my dude!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's not about your writing, it's about your mapping.
Newbie, please be gentle
reworkMZ.png
To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
Character selection in games be like
Special Tractor Operation! :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akirakill