Status
Not open for further replies.

batsboost

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So, I have my character and an npc running down a hallway and talking. They are both on set move route, repeat. When the event finishes the talk, it transfers them to a new map. When the new map loads, my character continues running. How do I get him to stop?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need another set move route to stop him running. When you do the transfer, just do a Set Move Route on the player, but don't actually put any movement commands. That has the effect of cancelling any previous move route, including repeating ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

batsboost

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You need another set move route to stop him running. When you do the transfer, just do a Set Move Route on the player, but don't actually put any movement commands. That has the effect of cancelling any previous move route, including repeating ones.
Thanks again my dude!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1653529725808.png
>Wake up in the night
>Can't sleep
>Draw little freak
>Come up with pancake based puns for attacks
>Back to bed
UHHHHH. What is this and how did someone find my game on here? 1653527395160.png
ScreenShot_5_25_2022_7_37_13.png

my game has distinct areas where travel through what are known as "battle stations" these are more or less areas to explore and fight. occasionally, you'll stumble across secret rooms with sidequests ready to be taken. this area is in the high school attic of all places... but how do ya get there is the question.
Redoing my intro scene for the 10 millionth time is pain
So this flat Earther named Mike Hughes build his own rocket to prove that the Earth was flat. But on liftoff he still had the ladder he climbed up to the rocket laying against it. Needless to say things didn't go as planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillianAxe