Set movement route problem.

SC7VRC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Please let me know if there is a different forum I need to post in.

I have an interactive “cut scene” I’m making (player and an NPC walk and talk)

very little is going on in the map.

but when I have the NPC turn around and leave the character, to return where we started from, he walks a few steps and freezes.

I’m sure I’m just ignorant, but any help is huge. I’ve searched and searched for answers elsewhere.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A screenshot of the map and the process event would help. It's probably something blocking the way, or your move route stops somewhere.

PresaDePrata

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Please let me know if there is a different forum I need to post in.

I have an interactive “cut scene” I’m making (player and an NPC walk and talk)

very little is going on in the map.

but when I have the NPC turn around and leave the character, to return where we started from, he walks a few steps and freezes.

I’m sure I’m just ignorant, but any help is huge. I’ve searched and searched for answers elsewhere.
As @MushroomCake28 said, something is probably blocking your NPC's path. Check you set its movement to ignore if impossible (i guess it's that in english).

Also, a print is very helpful when you need other peoples help :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Or just make sure there's nothing blocking its path. Events will not move through other events, even if they have different priority, unless one of them is set to THROUGH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I based this on the armor of Actor 1_7 of the RTP. Hair is from Derex and Sythian Bard.
Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubacard