Set Preferences/Load Game Cancel to Prior Menu Instead of Full Game Reset (HIME Pre-Title Events)

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exactly as it sounds. I used to have this working to where if I finished setting preferences or canceled loading game data it would send me to the prior menu and not restart the engine. Nothing seems to have been modified recently aside from rebuilding the custom menu I use off HIME Pre-Title following a bizarre functionality snag but now I need a new workaround (if such is possible) to replace the behavior that completely restarts the game engine with a new working instance to go back to the prior menu instead of simply restarting the game. I'll check for the call that forces this one more time but if all else fails I'm gonna need a new way to do this as it didn't bother me before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8bitsim