First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Character

Maker Format: MV or Ace (as long as it's about the size of mack type horse 

Horse02.png
)
Art Style: Mack or MV

Description:  Info from wiki:Set animal, or sha, is a chimerical beast, the totemic animal of the god SetThe sha is usually depicted with three distinguishing features: a stiff tail, often forked at the end; its ears held erect are usually depicted as squarish or triangular, narrowest at the base and widest at the squarish tops; and a long nose, often with a slight downward curve. It is normally depicted as black, but may also have been reddish.

Reference Images: 
murrysvilleset.gif

typhonean_animal_seth_by_kinzoku_wolf.jpg
egyptian_gods_sketches_by_tenicola-d6ehgqr.png
80452c264b222028ad7c61ce1d813475-d9b3xqj.png

I know it's a difficult request, but here's hoping someone will take up this challenge

:rock-left: B) :rock-right:  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eurosoleil