Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

Availability: 0/2 Spots Open - Starting new projects around Monday August 22 2014 - You can leave your request and will put you on the waiting line. 

Waiting List

(If you are NOT on the list it means I'm already working on your project):

Ruby

Plainview

Vis_Mage

Kyuukon

AwesomeCool
I have been working as a professional Identity designer for the good part of the past five years, however most of these jigs have been very sober / corporate like and I've had next to no opportunity to do stuff just for the fun of it, and with that in mind I put my experience for anyone who is interested in having a logo / identity created for their game or their game company.

Some of my work: 

Finished Projects for this workshop:

Game logo for Bloodmorphed.

Company Logo for Alkorri

Company game for The Old Ferret

Company Logo for OM3GA-Z3RO

Title Screen Design for Alkorri (Chibi Art by Maki - Window Skin provided by Alkorri). 

Some things to keep in mind:

-I take my time, so each logo may take a few days (let's say a week), and I will not take more than two projects at the same time. 

-You have all the rights to use the logo provided in any way you see fit and no credit is needed, however I do keep the rights to showcase such logo in my portfolio for future reference. If you do credit me (thanks!) use my actual name: Enrique García 

-No major changes will be given to the final product, so if you have any particular idea, be sure to speak it up from the start up.

The information I need would be:

-Name of the company / game exactly as you'd like it to appear.

-Meaning of such name (how did it come to exist?)

-Tell me a bit about the project. What it stands for if it's your game company logo or what the game is about if it's for a game.

-Are there any imagery or colours you want / don't want to use specifically for the design? Why?

-I usually deliver the logo only to use with any background you wish, if you want me to create a background (a title page, for instance) let me know and I'll see what can be done about it.

-If the name is too long I tend to use acronyms for the logo (company ones), it's common professional practice. Please let me know if you do not wish this to happen.

And that's it! 

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very kind of you to offer your services, Setheim! Your work looks beautiful, especially the first one :)

I have a game that is supposed to be finished in a month, and I'd love to have your logo making services. I don't mind you showcasing the logo at all, but do you mind if I PM you the details of the game instead? Cheers!

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello Alkorri, doesn't seem to be against the rules so sure, send it via PM. 

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you! Sent you a PM.

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am interested and have PMed you.

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Updated availability and Completed logos for this Workshop.

The Old Ferret

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Hello , i am interested in Your work :)

Your logos are awesome ! And sorry for my bad english 

So my request :

- " company " ( its nothing professional or existing company )  : Old Ferret Games

- i love ferrets ,thats why is this the name of the " company "    + its funny :)

- i created this masterpiece in MSPaint :D , its better then a description i think 

http://imgur.com/dLBK2R7

- for the background...i think You have better eyes for stuffs like this ,so its on You 

- the game i am working on is about you need to pledge an alliance between the factions of an island to have change agains the invading outsiders with twists in the story 

Thank You ! :)

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
@The Old Ferret - Alright. Sounds good, working on it, be back to you soon-ish. 

Cheers. 

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Setheim, thank you again for the amazing job you did for me! I hate to ask, but is it possible for me to request something else again? It's for the title screen. I will have the art for it, I just don't have the skill to colour the title screen myself and make the 'text' for the game title.

If it's too much, no worries! I'll figure something out. Thank you again :)

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hey there Alkorri, send the info via PM so I can assess it. I may take a bit to start it tho' since I already have a couple of projects on, if that's ok with you then let's do it!

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Your work is fantastic, I have been looking for someone like you to make our teams Logo, I will PM you shortly.

ffortissimo

NOT a Newbie. Promise.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hey! loving your work so far, nice, simple designs. could i get you to help me make one?

so basically

Name of the Company - ff

Meaning of name - mmm... i like music and it comes from "fortissimus" which means very strong, so it stuck i guess.

About the project - its the abbreviated form of fortissimo in music, i plan on using it for a company logo type thing. no relevance to the game tho

Imagery/colours - i'd prefer a black and whitish theme, like Child of Light's logo background (below) and if you could have it stylized in the same way as it is in music, that would be great.  why? ehh mainly cause its simplistic

About the Background - again, i'd prefer it with the background but its not really necessary and otherwise it probably wouldn't be much of a challenge for you ^_^

and if you do decide to do it, thanks in advance XD

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Alright, updated availability and added a "waiting list". Remember guys I'm only taking 2 projects at the same time, so bear with me.

Cheers. 

ffortissimo

NOT a Newbie. Promise.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thats cool, i just figured id post the request now since i never really check the forums much :p

not like im about to finish anytime soon anyway >_>

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd like to request a logo(title-thing) for my one woman company.

-Name of the company / game exactly as you'd like it to appear: Name of the company "Frozen Orchard"

-Meaning of such name (how did it come to exist?): I wanted something different, and creative. Yet, still tying into the games I'd like to eventually create. 

-Tell me a bit about the project. What it stands for if it's your game company logo or what the game is about if it's for a game: My projects are deep fantasy games. Intelligently worded, and lovingly created to pull at the hearts of all of it's players. Games that have such a deep storyline and meaningful graphics, memorable characters and small world's with expansive lore. Games that make you sit there and not know what to do with yourself when they are over, and you spend your days wondering what my characters are up to now that the game is finished. When people see my company logo, I want their heart to stop, and fill them with a need to meet me again in my world. 

-Are there any imagery or colours you want / don't want to use specifically for the design? Why?: I want to give off a very magical feel, the use of sparkles and (obviously trees) would be great. Any color is fine as long as it gives the imagery that I want to paint. Purples, and blues, maybe a "night-time" feel would be cool.

-I usually deliver the logo only to use with any background you wish, if you want me to create a background (a title page, for instance) let me know and I'll see what can be done about it: If you can create a simple background, that would be great!

If you need anything else, let me know. I don't have any ideas of specific logos that I want so, have at it with the words that I gave you if possible. Lol.

Setheim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Updated availability, waiting list and finished projects. 

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just wanted to say Setheim did fantastic work! He went above and beyond to help me put together a title screen before the deadline for my game, and I love what he did with Maki's art.

Plainview

Man Behind the Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm very impressed with your work! I'll send you a PM shortly :)

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'd like to request a logo for my little company two years in the making.

-Name of the company / game exactly as you'd like it to appear: Project Perfection

-Meaning of such name (how did it come to exist?): The meaning of the name comes from humans' arbitrary desire to seek a perfect outcome, which nonetheless, cannot exist.

-Tell me a bit about the project. What it stands for if it's your game company logo or what the game is about if it's for a game: A large concept of my game thus far, and likely most to fallow, if the false concept of striving for a "Perfect World", which by law of nature, cannot exist. 

-Are there any imagery or colours you want / don't want to use specifically for the design? Why?: My game is primarily olden-fantasy style, but with futuristic elements at certain points. Perhaps the logo could somehow incorporate a Sword, Magic (A staff perhaps?), and a Gear in it somehow.

-I usually deliver the logo only to use with any background you wish, if you want me to create a background (a title page, for instance) let me know and I'll see what can be done about it.: If it isn't too much to ask, could you provide one copy with a background, and one without?

I hope I was able to give you enough information, let me know if you need me to eleberate on anything I did (or didn't) mention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A87