Bumblefish97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Like I said earlier you have to make sure that where there are no capitals in the list's name originally there are none when you use the plugin command. You have used a capital "L" on both plugin commands which means the plugin is looking for something that doesn't exist. Replace the capital "L" with a lower case "l" and that should solve the problem.

The plugin allows you to use notetags to define lists for specific actors or enemies, not new global lists. To make new global lists would require you to add additional plugin parameters by editing the plugins base code.
That's what I did, added more params
VOIsjAZ
it still seems not to like it though even when I type list without the capital letter

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't see any reason for it not to work. My final suggestion would be to try downloading and installing the plugin again from scratch as you've edited it already you may have accidentally changed something you shouldn't have which could be causing the issue. Additionally, disable all other plugins you're using, there may be a conflict.

Bumblefish97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can't see any reason for it not to work. My final suggestion would be to try downloading and installing the plugin again from scratch as you've edited it already you may have accidentally changed something you shouldn't have which could be causing the issue. Additionally, disable all other plugins you're using, there may be a conflict.
I'll try that and then if not I might redo the project because before when I've had issues with MV they seemed to be fixed by starting a new project

Bumblefish97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could it be because I saved the edited plugin as something else incase there were issues?

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes. That would definitely cause issues, with almost any plugin that has parameters.

Bumblefish97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes. That would definitely cause issues, with almost any plugin that has parameters.
Changed the name back, seems to have cleared the names from the list unfortunately but it seems to be working for now

Bumblefish97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just gotta try it out with lists beyond the first 3 quickly to see if it works with the extra params still

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-13_213812.png

Todays Lesson: Tiles are a pain to make xD
The game is not even 2% complete, but i just wanted to release something for funsies. :)
It's on my google drive.
It would be awesome if i could get a couple ideas and the like!
So yesterday Dad took me to Volcano Bay, and it was almost ruined by a thunderstorm... then it passed by and the lightning warning got lifted, leading to an awesome time sliding and swimming. Hopefully we get to go to the arcade tonight. The one we're planning on has a restaurant built in with AWESOME food. Not to mention how big the arcade itself is!
image_2021-06-13_150033.png

Maybe I'll actually try making a retro pack. Already have the shark fin made so why not xD
Hey everyone, for everybody following along with my RPG Maker MZ streams: There will unfortunately not be a stream tonight. There is a big exciting event that will go live next week that has been taking all my time, so look forward to that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StShiner