Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,

so uhh... I wouldn't say i'm a newbie and definitely have knowledge about the maker and everyhting but...
How exactly do i assign new animations for weapons? Do i really need a Plugin for such a basic thing?
Let's say i downloaded Averys battleweapons. I place them in my "System" Folder.
I can create more Weapon types, i know that. And under System and Sideviewsettings i can assign those. But even here
it just says "Dagger", "Sword" etc. and the the "Imagename" Dagger. Now by looking at the standard ones they are placed in the order from top to bottom of those sheets. But... How do i assign those from Avery? i tried naming one of the files "Weapons4" and hoped the "custom" would use the sheet but nothing...
Please enlighten me :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can either replace one of the default weapons or you'll need a plugin to add more weapon graphics to the engine. Most people opt to replace the current weaons.

Snake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seriously? -.- Awww that's rather lame tbh. I mean, jeah, okay, would be an option but why didn't the maker come with a function to set a specific animation to a specific weapon? Gah.
Do you maybe know of such a plugin?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly made one, but I don't have the link

Snake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabbage-Man