Junane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title may not be the best way to describe it, but here goes...

I decided to give Noah a self-made skill which I dubbed "Pillars of Light". What this skill is meant to do is heal the user (pretty easy, use HP recover damage type) BUT I also want it to buff the entire active party with a large ATK boost. How do I do this?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Use formula box for the script call, assume you gonna use state to buff all party members
Code:
$game_party.members.each {|m| m.add_state(id)}; <write the formula here>

Reactions: Bex

Junane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Use formula box for the script call, assume you gonna use state to buff all party members
Code:
$game_party.members.each {|m| m.add_state(id)}; <write the formula here>

There's no state (and no option to add the buff to a state) that remotely does that. Such an option appears in the skill window itself.

EDIT: Found the option. Next step is ensuring the buff does not refresh while active. Formula is currently:
$game_party.members.each {|m| m.add_state(26)}; (15 * a.mat) + (10 * a.atk)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA