ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
make sure the font is inside your project in the font folder.
Double click the font to get the name you need which is at the top.
open the css and change the line to the fond you want to use in the url
section.

there is a tutorial how to do that exactly.

HOWEVER, if it's not the full game (outside menu etc), than it require a different
approach.

AmazingKazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
And make sure that when giving out the project folder for downloads, the font is included. Otherwise, your audience will just see the normal font preset. This happened to me in RPG Maker VX Ace where I used a cartoony font but my friends all saw some standard, normal font. Which also meant placement was off of the characters in dialogue, menus, and even the status page.

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I now have that super ultra cute font in my game! :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imfayzer