Sevarihk's original asset collection (general version)

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone!

I have made quite a bunch of assets over the last few years, ranging from face pictures to tilesets, animated characters and battlesprites... you get the picture. I have started sharing my XP compatible stuff in my XP asset thread and this one will be dedicated to any resources that can be used in either Maker engine.

First off, to get it out of the way, here are my Terms:

You may:
  • use all of the assets in this thread for free
  • use the assets in non-commercial or commercial projects
  • edit, recolour and combine with other assets to your heart's content
  • repost my assets in other forums or posts, as long as you give credit in your post and add a link back to this thread or my homepage (or any other original post by me where you found the assets)
But:
  • you must credit me ("Sevarihk" or Aurora")
  • you must not present them as your own assets
  • if you finish a project that includes one of my assets, I would appreciate a free copy
Also, some of the sprites here are coming with a fitting charset that I posted in the XP thread. So you don't have to go over both threads and compare all the stuff, and I dont have to clutter this thread with charsets that don't really belong here, I have added a little *XP that links to the additional asset, next to any resource that has additional stuff. so far that only applies to XP, so in case I will make some MV charsets that go with battlesprites or faces that I post here, there will be a *MV next to it.

As I did with the XP thread, I have left out some REALLY old and not quite so good stuff, but if you want to see the whole collection, including pretty old works, you can check out my homepage (link is in my signature).

*XP

(these come with a ton of charsets, so you might actually want to check out the XP thread for those)

*XP *XP

Bild
Bild

Bild
Bild

*MV *XP

Examples:
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

This one also comes with seperate layers that you can move seperately to create an illusion of depth like this:

You can download the layers here: dropbox-link

Last edited:

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love that book picture

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi guys!

I got a little update for you!

First of all, I made a scroll picture in the same style as my book picture. Might also be good as a background picture for a quest summary.
Bild

Now here is what kept me busy during the last few weeks! I made a stone slab that fits a nordic resource set I am working on. But since most fonts don't really look like engraving, I also made a set of letters you can copy and paste on top of it to make it say whatever you need.
Bild
Bild

Bild

But that alone seemed a little boring to me, so I also made some matching elements for your players to collect on their own or or with a picture, that when placed on the stone slab, looks like a fitting slot to put those elements into.
Bild

Here are a few examples of what you can do with it.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

You could also use the 'move picture' command (at least thats what it's called in XP, I think) to put the pieces of the medallion together in a cut scene, if you like.
Bild

As I am not only working on a nordic resource set, but also on a jungle/azthek and a desert/egyptian one, I will aso recolour the slab in the future and add some new letters and elements to fit these settings. But that will probably be a bit down the line, since I want to work on the respective tiles first to accurately nail down the colour palette first.

Hope you like my new stuff! Feel free to drop some ideas for variations or additions! :kaojoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_Coby_