RMMZ Seven Mysteries (Supernatural, Horror, Story-Driven)

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2407702-bmva5tqn-v4.jpg

You can now enjoy "Seven Mysteries: Part 2" for free on Google Play Store!

"Seven Mysteries: Part 2" is the second act of series Seven Mysteries, which contains 4 last chapters of the game. It's included in "Seven Mysteries: The Last Page", which available on Steam, by default. Besides Steam, you can also play the game on your Android devices, but because there was some limitation, we had to split the game into 2 parts. Part 1 is already released a few months ago, but now we're happy to announce that part 2 is finally here, FOR FREE.

Search "Seven Mysteries: Part 2" on Google Play Store or just simply click here. We're looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you. ♥

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPDATE
The game is now completely free to play on Google Play Store. If you have an Android device, give it a try! Also, the upcoming updates will merge part 2, which was a separate app, into a single app. Thank you guys for supporting me!

Play the game for free on Play Store

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
is it only for mobile? no pc or web version...?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

a lot of my maps and battlebacks are me redrawing base rpg maker mv stuff to match with my own artwork... sometimes it comes out ok lol.
Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg
"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Homaniac