Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys,

So I have two requests.

These two plug-ins are not compatible with each other, but I really want to use them.

Plug in: Yanfly's Party System
Purpose: 5 actors in party

Plug in: Nina's Battle Formations
Purpose: Preset formations and actor positioning. Each position having its own buffs.

Problem: Nina's formation's plug in is EXACTLY what I want, as I don't want the player to change actor rows, instead I want entire formations preset, and the player can only set actor positions within that formation. However-- doesn't work for more than 4 people party.

Is there a way someone can help me achieve this? I would like this feature to replace the Formation scene in the menu, and not use the Row function either.
If there's another plug-in you know of, I'm open to hear about it too.

Looks like Yanfly's Action Sequence Packages don't allow you to TINT the battle screen without actors and enemies as well. I want special skills to darken the screen and for me to be able to choose to NOT darken, such as the performer and the target. I am aware the Victor Engine Battle Motions plug in can do this, but that causes a big bunch of compatibility problems with other Yanfly plug ins..

Anyone able to modify Yanfly's Action Sequence Pack 2 to have this nifty tint feature?

If any of my requests are not appropriate, please let me know, I am still new to this forum :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zindasan0078