Azaarious

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
TERMS of use:

Everything is made from RMMV stock media and is free for non-commercial use with RPG Maker projects. Please credit Kadokawa/Enterbrain and Azaarious if you use it. Also I would appreciate seeing it implemented in a game so let me know if you use it I would love to play your games :D

If you want to use anything for a commercial project get in touch with me. My email is Azaarious@gmail.com

No redistribution of the originals or of any edits allowed -  if you want to share these ressources, please link to this thread.

image is SF_Actor 3 - face 8, I just edited the rest. I liked it and figured I would see who all used it.

The first

SF_Actor3-8.png

If I am posting this incorrectly let me know.

SF_Actor3-8.png

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm actually going to use these in my game! :)

but,the character who I'm going to use them for is going to come in later in the story...so...hopefully your not too picky with having to wait a while...

Inmento Riku

Angel of Darkness/Demon of Light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I officially love you for the one specific face you posted on this thread. She will be useful for my purposes of an evil/anti-hero main character.

I shall credit you, and when/if I complete my game..I'll link it to you.

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I officially love you for the one specific face you posted on this thread. She will be useful for my purposes of an evil/anti-hero main character.

I shall credit you, and when/if I complete my game..I'll link it to you.

I'm looking forward to this game!

anti-hero main character...It's intrigued me

Inmento Riku

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I'm looking forward to this game!

anti-hero main character...It's intrigued me

Intrigued you? Awesome. All you'll get for now is this. "Zephyr huh? Interesting name for a man who has no control over the Winds. Tell me, handsome, can you even save what you care for the most?"

That isn't even from the game...it's just something to show...well...my idea, sort of, for the first encounter.

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

GM anyone?(GM stands for Gaia's melody It was made by Echo607 and there is a character in that game called Zephyr and is spelled the exact same way...That was a rant and a half)

:popcorn: -You probably did this while reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Inmento Riku

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
GM anyone?(GM stands for Gaia's melody It was made by Echo607 and there is a character in that game called Zephyr and is spelled the exact same way...That was a rant and a half)

:popcorn: -You probably did this while reading...

Zephyr was actually a character from a short story I worked on for class. I love Echo607. All of her videos were helpful.

Gaia's melody? I should try it.

She probably stole the name from me :p  

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Zephyr was actually a character from a short story I worked on for class. I love Echo607. All of her videos were helpful.

Gaia's melody? I should try it.

She probably stole the name from me :p  

It was made in 2006 so yeah maybe not but, nice joke! :thumbsup-right: -I approve!

(sarcasm is your first language...Wow your parents must of had a hard time! :troll: )

Inmento Riku

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
It was made in 2006 so yeah maybe not but, nice joke! :thumbsup-right: -I approve!

(sarcasm is your first language...Wow your parents must of had a hard time! :troll: )

My Mom did have a hard time with me. Why do you think I am the Angel of Darkness? xD

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My Mom did have a hard time with me. Why do you think I am the Angel of Darkness? xD

angel of Darkness demon of light...Is it okay if I were to add you my group's game?Like as an optional super-boss or something? because that would be cool if so...maybe not this current project and possibly a later one or something...but is it okay if I were to do that?

Inmento Riku

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
angel of Darkness demon of light...Is it okay if I were to add you my group's game?Like as an optional super-boss or something? because that would be cool if so...maybe not this current project and possibly a later one or something...but is it okay if I were to do that?

Um...*Tries not to freak out*

OF COURSE *Coughs* I mean ahem Of course you can.

Roguelight489

Loading...please wait...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Um...*Tries not to freak out*

OF COURSE *Coughs* I mean ahem Of course you can.

Thanks!(okay so what drop item do I give you...?Mega aid?Dare-Devil aid?

maybe just a regular max potion or...hmm...Some type of weapon...but,for who?*thinks intently about boss drops...*) 

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please keep the chatter out of this topic, it's derailing someone else's thread. Take it to private message if you want to continue.

Center

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Pakistani
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks ,mr

zergvsgenin

Sp00d
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It might be me, but it seems like the sprites are shifted over a pixel or two, so part of one portrait shows up on another when viewing in-game/engine. Sorry if this comes off as a necropost, but just letting you know. I might do an adjusted version of my own and post it to you in PM so credit goes to you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun
Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subspecs