Excelsior

Self-Proclaimed Mastermind
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(I ask way too much then I probably should, huh?)

A part of the RTP comes a bunch of Sci-Fi stuff. To me the tilesets are okay, but I do like a lot of the sprites. The problem is when you want to fight with one and there isn't a battler for the\m. That causes...issues.

I've looked around and the only thing I could find were some generator pieces, but they don't match the character I'm looking for, so that's kinda...hard. I was wondering if anyone knew where some Sci-Fi people battlers were lying around. I need the SF_People1-6 sprite (The little girl. No time to explain.), but any sprite would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Excelsior

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, misread and thought you meant actor 1-6.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacuxo