Shades of Battler, Animated (305), DragonBones (87)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by ShadowHawkDragon, Feb 17, 2016.

1. KitCameo

KitCameo Crypto Linguist Cat Burglar Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Holy crap!

2. Nightshade

Nightshade Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    i know right! now we just need sprite versions of these and that be awesome .

KitCameo likes this.
  3. Goldschuss

Goldschuss The creator of Lye Bastion Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Guitar Hero-rocking heavenly guards? This right there is the reason why you should support this guy

ShadowHawkDragon likes this.
  4. ShadowHawkDragon

ShadowHawkDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Roll right on up as a fresh new arsenal of magical scrolls arrives. Light the skies with the raw power of colour or just rain destructive meteors. If not into mass destruction then pick up a scroll of true sight and see all you are missing (targets with 20/20 vision may not see any difference).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Not into those magical mishaps, then grab some obsidian or precious ores and craft yourself a brand new weapon of mass destruction.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  5. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    Ever needed to quickly fire a freshly grown Christmas Tree and have grow in place? The newly invented Treegun is here to solve all your tree planting needs. Each tree is rapidly sprouted from special genetically altered seeds, instantly growing to its full size upon striking solid hard ground (the right way up of course); even concrete isn't a problem. Just point and shoot. What's more each tree will grow explosive presents for the whole family to enjoy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Snakes, KitCameo and Mystic_Enigma like this.
  6. Mystic_Enigma

Mystic_Enigma Temporary Mama Veteran

In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That is GENIUS! I love these festive weapon additions!

7. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    For these next items I'd like to blame a friend for introducing me to the card game Keyforge. Since we only had 2 decks and no starter-set we struggled by with no counters... a fun struggle. And so I thought I'd kill 2 creative birds with one icon set.

Originally designed as stun, power and damage counters I bring the Prisms of Control, Power and Disruption.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And that's it folks, the last release of the year. While I'm not exactly going anywhere since its just round the corner, my releases will be slower from here on. So its Merry Christmas (kinda late) and Happy New Year from me.

Snakes and Mystic_Enigma like this.
  8. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    The spectral soul of a mighty knight who dared challenge the Demon King. Unaware of his own demise he prowls the corridors of the demon's castle; soul forever bound in service of the terror which slew him.

[​IMG]

Snakes, Golden Unicorn Gaming and Kes like this.
  9. Jewelraffe

Jewelraffe Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ouch.

Loving the design, I can already tell he's no slouch... in combat, that is lol.

10. Redeye

Redeye Chronicles Creator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Don't think you can fool me, that's Artorias from Dark Souls :D Even the backstories match up, lol.

Jewelraffe likes this.
  11. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    The knight arises, empty with nought but a thirst for death and destruction to drive him. Forever he wanders in search of fresh souls to feed to his master's eternal hunger. Only in defeat can he finally find rest; his soul forever aching for the one he once called "beloved".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    Fear the pig, love the pig, be the pig; for he is upon us!

For as long as this year remains, never shall he leave. The pig is all, the pig is as mighty as the raging sea.

All hail this pig of all pigs!

[​IMG]

Snakes and Mystic_Enigma like this.
  13. longtimecreations

longtimecreations Villager Member

First Language:
    Enlish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Absolutely blown away with your work! Very generous to make this body of work available for the community! I’m so glad I stumbled upon this! Keep up the good work!

14. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    Mighty shark-like Lords of the Seas. While not known for hostile behaviour they hold a temper beyond all fear. Relentless and stubborn these beasts will chase any who disturb them to the ends of the earth.

Whether it be sand or water, one should always be weary of disturbing that may lurk just inches beneath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Download the SV Sheets from my website.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    Mystic_Enigma likes this.
  15. Nightshade

Nightshade Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    a pokemon game i can see them being made using these character sprites! : O quick we need throwing animations : O for the human battlers! : O

16. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    [​IMG]

Slimes in female form, they may not have deadly weapons but they are by no means harmless. With seductive forms they lure in and gently embrace their prey, their slime melting the flesh of that which is now unable to escape.

Next up, four freshly grown fruit.

[​IMG]
    The tangy Pomato, commonly mistaken for a veg, none can agree on how to pronounce its name.

[​IMG]
    The sweet Mangaloon, craved by any who taste it many nations have placed heavy taxes on its import.

[​IMG]
    The bitter Bellberry, hold it to your ear and listen to it ring as the wind blows along the leaf.

[​IMG]
    The supple Sapfruit, filled to the brim with refreshing watery sap it is referred to as the life of the desert.

Snakes likes this.
  17. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    While known as the least aggressive of the slime family the number of fatalities at the sticky hands of these crafty slimes far outclass their simpler round jell-like relatives. But even then they are nothing compared to some of the truly monstrous slimy beasts out there...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Included with this release are some simple colour variants for the Shlime DB version. In addition here is a small step-by-step on how to make hue shifts of DB battlers.

1. copy and rename the 3 files of the battler you wish to recolour, making sure that all 3 files have the same name and "_ske" and "_tex" remain at the end of the respective files.

2. open both .json files in a simple text editor such as notepad (drag and drop). Using the find function (ctrl+f) search for the original battler's name and change it to match your new filenames. There should be 2 parts to change in each .json

3. open the .png (image file) in any image editing software of your choice and change the colours.

4. either celebrate a job well done or cry as you've made a mistake.

Do let me know if you come across any issues using this method.

Ebanyle likes this.
  18. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    Before man, tribal beings took to the land lead by the entities they deemed as gods. The Crystal of Might, the Eye of Truth, among others these were the greatest, the strongest. Even today they have survived deep in jungles and caves, hiding in wait of the call from their lords.

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    As worshippers of the 'old gods' the Acolytes have begun to strike back in the name of their self-proclaimed deities.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GalacticGod and Ebanyle like this.
  20. Ebanyle

Ebanyle Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA