Shades of Battler, Animated (319), DragonBones (101)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by ShadowHawkDragon, Feb 17, 2016.

1. ShadowHawkDragon

ShadowHawkDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    The time to start moving into a new realm of battlering is steadily approaching, Actors and humans. This new design of humans marks the beginning of actors to come.

[​IMG]This first 'Actor' is a proud warrior of the Fencer tribe, her sword may lack a strong edge but it sure does sting.

Furthering the adventure into the new I am staring on 'large icons' for use with Yanfly's Item and Shop Core plugins.
    [​IMG]Ever had problems poisoning those pesky bosses? Rest assured for the Anti-Antitoxin is here, one swing of this and all resistances to poisons will be removed. Does it poison as well? Of course not, how else would pharmacists make a living if they sold the value of two items in one bottle.
    [​IMG]Lastly we are proud to announce the all new Sunstone, a rare and valuable amplifier of fire magic. It is said to even be the sun's energy captured in crystal form. Do not worry for it is no knockoff, just take a look at the official logo of the Suntopian Royal Family elegantly engraved on the bottom.

starlight dream, Rabosion and MMMm like this.
  2. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    From above they come, slithery snakes. Angelic or Demonic, which side are you on?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rabosion likes this.
  3. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Get yourself on patreon so I can throw my money at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMm likes this.
  4. Rabosion

Rabosion Retro Pixlr Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Magneficent Snakes, @ShadowHawkDragon ! They're so elegant, with the power to destroy or bring life. I like them a lot! :kaojoy:

ShadowHawkDragon likes this.
  5. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    @Alexander Hawksmoor you may find something if you take a look at my website ;)

@Rabosion Nothing like the majestic form of celestial serpents descending from the heavens to spread life and destruction :D

6. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    The Quetzalcoatl (that is one tough name) and Hellviper are now ready to spread the powers of life and disaster.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yanibunny and starlight dream like this.
  7. Solis

Solis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    #love your work!

8. Alexander Hawksmoor

Alexander Hawksmoor Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    In an ideal world, I'd win the lottery and hire you as my personal monster spriter XD

starlight dream likes this.
  9. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    [​IMG]A wanderer who seeks adventure and wonder on her travels. With the hope of finding rare treasures and defeating powerful monsters she has set off from her home town. But unlike most of her profession, her starting gear includes the sacred Rune Blade inherited from one of her four fathers.

[​IMG]Legends tell of a sacred blade imbued with legendary runes which is capable of slaying even the mightiest of foes in a single slash. Alas, this is but a cheep knockoff.

[​IMG]Said to have been forged from the fang of a mighty juggernaut of frost, the Frost Fang carries with it the curse of the fallen beast. It is not a curse of blood turned to ice as often told, but that of hunger... Eternal hunger for hot hot soup.

[​IMG]Ever had that pain the neck when visited by the neighbouring vampire? Ever been harassed by a friendly devil offering gifts? Fear not for the latest Devil-Warding accessory, The Devil's Purge, is hear! Equipable as a pendant, earring or whatever fashion pleases you, the Devil's Purge will ward away those forces of darkness, day or night. Warning: Side-effects of prolonged exposure include headaches, nausea and nosebleeds.

[​IMG]And lastly an update to the Fencer's face. I would go further but she as asked me not to disclose the secrets of her newfound beauty.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    starlight dream likes this.
  10. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    [​IMG]A trickster disguised as a jester shaped like a snake. A snake dressed for the ball. A spirit of darkness with a thing for linen and scales. The trick to this mysterious being's form is... None of the above!

[​IMG]The spirit sealing pot, an antique from ancient times often portrayed held by the maiden of Aquarius.

[​IMG]This replica was made with care for a good friend in celebration of his birthdate. Maybe I put a bit too much life into it as it seams to have a entirely new life of its own.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Rabosion and starlight dream like this.
  11. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    A master of the shadows and trickery, its very existence is an enigma within an enigma. Is there any truth to this mysterious being or is it all a fabrication?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rabosion and starlight dream like this.
  12. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    Even before the time of the jester these serpentine masters of trickery have existed; they guided mankind's evolution as shamans and oracles.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

starlight dream and Kostekaro like this.
  13. Kostekaro

Kostekaro Village blacksmith Member

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Outstanding work man. I'm impressed of your works.

14. starlight dream

starlight dream Loving life...One dream at a time Veteran

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Incredible battlers I'm wowed each time. Thanks so much and great success to you!! :kaopride:

15. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    The deadly sumo steps onto the ring does anyone dare challenge him? This mighty bug has yet to face defeat, whether by battle or dance.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    While the deserts have the all renowned Golden Sumo, the grasslands have their own lady to call champion... Even the crystal glaciers are ready for the ultimate Sumo Royal! Who has your money?

Rabosion, Zealraid, Kostekaro and 2 others like this.
  16. Solis

Solis Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Keep them coming!!!! I can't wait to see more of your fun work!

17. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    The Booty Dance Squad has joined the mix, who can match their mighty moves. This time round the Attack and Thrust animations are slightly different; single bash for Attack and a rapid grind for Thrust.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Getting a 403 error from dropbox on these images. Have you exceeded your allowance for free downloads?

19. ShadowHawkDragon

First Language:
    English
    @Kes I'm not seeing any problems, can you tell me which ones are giving you are getting the error from?
    To be honest I never realised Dropbox had download limits, I'll have to look into that.

20. starlight dream

starlight dream Loving life...One dream at a time Veteran

First Language:
    EN, EL, FR
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Beetleful! They shall go down in style! Nice work.
    :MV1: