Shades of Battler, Animated (328), DragonBones (114)

eluukkanen

Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
All of these are just perfect! You have put a lot of time and effort into them it seems.

Keep it up! ;)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sandball fight!

Bomb - Sand Bouncer

Sandcloud fighters!

Cloudian - Sandstorm

Is it a rock? Is it a mushroom? No, It's *BOOM!*

Shroom Elemenz - Dune Burst

Snakes really do have an uncanny nature of popping up where you least expect them!

Snake Surprise - Rock Viper

And yes I had recently taken to hiding my cookies in hollowed out rocks... Have I discovered the secret of snakes?!

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love them all. The snake looks like it's stuck in an oversized almond or seed though. Which in a way is amusing.  It's like some odd take on the worm in the apple.  I did just think of something when thinking of the typical antlions of RPG deserts.  Soldier Ants.. but in your anima style You have the perfect sand/desert warriors. and their pet.. the Lion headed bug like thing aka the antlion. ;)   Just food for thought.  

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@DarkstarMatryx Now all I see when I look at him is a giant walnut, might have to fix that...or maybe I won't... The more tasty thought food the better, my brain has begun rolling; just hope I can catch it

@Goldschuss Look what you've done to him!

Last edited by a moderator:

cadencefire

Cadencefire
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are incredible!! Very detailed and well made. There's so much personality to it too. : D

AlephNull

Countably Infinite
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Although the style's not quite my thing, I really love some of the designs here. How would you feel about it if I did up more pixelated, RTP-ish versions of a few?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AlephNull My style is not for everyone, especially since its not RTP friendly. Feel free to have a go, I'd be interested to see how they turn out. All I would ask is credit for the original design.

AlephNull

Countably Infinite
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ShadowHawkDragon For your approval then: first test run of the watcher drone.

ShadeWDTest1.gif

Or as I like to call it, the Death Pokéball.

If it seems extra pixel-y, that's because I've brought it down to about the size of a standard SV sprite's head. Anyway, figured I might as well run it past you before going any further. (I'm working on about five things at the same time anyway, so...) Thoughts?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@AlephNull looks good, the size to human ratio is how I imagined it and I like how you did the orb-eye thing.

Go Pokeball! Boop, boop, BOOM!
I can't believe how long it took me to see that likeness...

St3alth Zone

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are some very goods battlers. Would it be okay if I used these for the game I'm starting?

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are some very goods battlers. Would it be okay if I used these for the game I'm starting?
He said anyone can use them, non commercial or commercial, just credit him :D

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
He said anyone can use them, non commercial or commercial, just credit him :D

Terms and Conditions:
Free for non-commercial games. Credit is appreciated but not necessary, just don't claim them as your own.

inspiredtangle should also be credited for the use of designs based on her artwork (indicated by the file-name prefix 'inspire-')
Free for commercial use on the condition you sell me your soul! Scratch that, credit and prior notice is all that I ask...

Commercial use of designs by inspiredtangle require additional permission  (contact via her DA or Blog)

Edits of all kinds are permitted for personal use and distribution within projects

Sharing of these battlers and edits is allowed but please link back to this Topic.

Please do not publicly share simple edits [re-scales, one-sliders]. Multiple near-identical versions can only lead to confusion.

Edited Tuesday at 9:39 AM by ShadowHawkDragon

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@BaconXCake Yes, just as @Solis says, you may use the my battlers, I would even be happy for you to do so :D

In the case of a commercial game, a PM with further details (such as title and links to any threads/websites) would be appreciated (its more of a courtesy thing, I won't bite)

Hungry lizard passing through, make way or get eaten!

Lizorg

Greedy lizards that love to eat. They rapidly adapt to new environments evolving based on their diet.

Dunedweller

Spoiler

Salamander due next mid-week

The Antima; once ridiculed as the weakest members of the Anima Union. They have since declared their independence and rights as a species forming mighty colonies!

Here is the first of their kind to make an introduction... Weavers, the unsuspecting spiritual beacons of their people and telepathic masterminds! 

Now we go back to our Egyptian beasts with a phoenix and sphinx... Well, technically they hail from Greek mythology but who's keeping track?

[The following 2 battlers are based on designs by inspiredtangle (DA Blog)]

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I love the antima and the sphinx looks like it could be a Dandilion with a little work. hehe.  The Dunedweller looks great with his bit of indigestion.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As this is the last week for this themed month and I've been a bit under the weather since the weekend, this week will be mostly a tidy up. 

Bring on the heat!

Lizorg - Salamander

He's back and this time he's hiding in slightly more rock like nut, the original due to the comedic factor is still available.

Snake Surprise - Rock Viper alt

He's the coolest guy in town, the most badass cloud to ever wear sunglasses. The only problem, without ears those fancy shades of his just keep dropping off!

Cloudian - Coolstorm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott