Shades of Battler, Animated (336), DragonBones (122)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ItsJerry999 On my first post there is a black 'spoiler' box labelled "Download Links and Battler Count". Click that and it'll show all currently active download links. There is also a link to my DA if you wish to view everything in a 'gallery format'

The first half of this thread is full of dead links due to Dropbox deleting the 'public' folder. However all my older designs can still be obtained from the links on the first post.

ItsJerry999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks and can I use them in a game that i'm making?

ItsJerry999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK sorry hopefully this is my last question is changing the names of of the creatures or do I have to stick with the name you give them. For example changing Judgement to Angelic Warrior?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can use any names you like within the Maker. I would advise against renaming the actual files, but picking a completely different name to put in the enemy settings won't cause any issues.

KRS

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just started working on combat in my game and these battlers have been really helpful, I can see your skills are getting better and better all the time, thankyou for taking the time to make and share these great resources.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@KRS I'm glad you like them :D
It really is shocking to just how much my battlers have changed.

With a heavy buzzing and rapid pew-pew-ing, the deadly wasps are heading for town. Protect your families. No, protect your honey, they come to take that which they claim is rightfully theirs.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bring on the wasps, their stings do not scare me. Not while I hunker down in this heavily-reinforced bomb shelter. I'm no coward... Its the buzzing, yes that infernal buzzing!

royer11

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
This is very cheap to sell the soul, but do not underestimate yours, hahahaha

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Master of magic and sorcery, the most feared magician of all time... Reduced to a hat in an experiment gone wrong. Now he must rely upon his gremlin servant to be his arms and legs; whatever he does, this is one pet that must not be fed after the midnight bell.

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those look great. Especially the first one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally figured out how to make a signature with a pic that leads to a link, it's so cool! Click the image to check out my demo! :kaopride:
When you are very focus making a game on a Monday morning and doing your very best to make it perfect for your players. Than smile to take a break and realize it is Friday... o_o
Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twisted